Monday, March 27
Speechless...........almost ;)
Oh my word!

Wow......w o w.

Ok, the last post has set me on a freakin' bunny trail that I DO NOT have time to follow at the moment. But wow.

What does God care about? The heart. How do I KNOW this? Because He tells me so over and over and over again in scripture.

In The Message, 470 times; New Living Translation, 528; NIV? 743; NASB, 805; KJV, the high (of all translations I checked) 884.

A quick look tells me about His heart and about mine and about yours, too. And about anyone who's ever lived or will live. I'm overwhelmed. I'm stunned. Why this is so amazing to me is questionable. I should know this, it shouldn't take me by surprise. And yet it did.

My initial response is as David's was in Psalm 51:10, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me." That will have to do for now. But I know what I'll be writing about next.

(and doubtful I'll finish it this week...I'm headed to "school" so it may have to wait til next week. This one's gonna take some time.)

Gotta end with one more "wow".

  Into the pensieve on Monday, March 27, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (2)


2 Comments:
At October 10, 2006, Blogger Malissa said...

I love those verses.
I also love how frank and honest David was even when he was angry.

 
At October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Referring to one of your earlier posts, you talked with your kids about not always putting Christ first, about Him not always being our best friend; yet, we expect others to say the right thing, put up the right facade. Because, we look on the outside & we judge by the outside, but God sees the heart. Now, to fix my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Sometimes it takes very little...
Word Cloud......COOL
Just look at this face......
I'm all about sensitivity, but...
BFF (shhhhh, it's kindofa music review)(as if....!)
Magic
Poster of the week
Jesus is NOT my best friend!
Dance
"God is God...


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: