Wednesday, April 5
One of the greatest inventions of the day is.....
... music controls on your steering wheel :)!! I don't have to listen to junk I don't wanna, I can channel surf and dodge semis at the same time. Usually, I don't do this while talking on my cell and applying lipstick, so you're usually safe if you see me on the road.

This morning as I was surfin' after school drop off, I hit three breaths of fresh air...blasts from the past...and I was just LOVIN' my steering wheel.

CRANK UP THE VOLUME...click these links...listen...and SMILE with me:) Give 'em time to download! Three very different genres...no way to choose my favorite. (I tried to call Tad during Smile#1, but he wasn't in his office...by the time his voice mail rolled over, too late to record anything.......oh, well, he can enjoy it here ;) ).

Smile#1 and Smile#2 and Smile#3.

Now you know me a little bit better. And for the record, I drive a mini-van, notta beamer.

p.s. ....but on a day like today, I woulda liked nothing more than to hear those while driving a RED convertible, top down, wind rippin' through my hair as I sang--LOUDLY--along with the tunes...........! That's cause for smile #4 :D



  Into the pensieve on Wednesday, April 05, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (4)


4 Comments:
At April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are making sure that you are taking care of my babies while you channel surf... aren't you! wouldnt want anything to happen my girlfriend either - :)

 
At October 10, 2006, Blogger Malissa said...

wow that is way cool. Much safer than reaching over and fiddling with the controls;)

 
At October 12, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

lucky you ... our car at work had that and then the company traded it infor one that didnt

I don't listen enough to music ... and when I do it is always background...

I think being able to do more than one thing at once slows down as you age...
(I'm turning into a single task person... no more multi for me)

 
At October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have left us all in the dark about the Beamer :) We'd believe you.
like a dream car -- the gold jag out in the lot would suit me just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Okay...so a few of you told me...
150 or so new best friends.......
Still not finished, but.....
Unfinished........
Speechless...........almost ;)
Sometimes it takes very little...
Word Cloud......COOL
Just look at this face......
I'm all about sensitivity, but...
BFF (shhhhh, it's kindofa music review)(as if....!)


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: