Friday, May 19
Girls just wanna have fun.........
WAHOO!!!!!

Today I became the 100th blogger added to Blogging Chicks blogroll. That's why I have the new listing over there to the right.

I was just minding my own business, bouncin' around the blogosphere, and I found one of Michele's blogs, and she sounded kinda like me, and I saw this cute little icon and I clicked on it and ended up at BCs. So, I figured, why not join a blogroll, and I liked the idea of it being a "girls' thang", so there.... I emailed Michele and she added me, and lo and behold, I helped her reach a milestone in the process! WHEW!! N I C E run-on sentence to tell the girls over there THANKS!

It made my day to be the "100th Customer" at Blogging Chicks. Funny how those little things can make you feel special.

Get, this, though. I did a Technorati search for my blog and found out I'm ranked 1,201,356, lol, LESS than one in a million! And with that, my friends, the bubble burst.

Who am I kidding? I LOVE to win, no matter what...and today I "won". That's good enough for me!

Click on some of these blogs as you have time--you might just get hooked ;). Oh, yeah, and don't be afraid to post comments...bloggers likey the comments.

  Into the pensieve on Friday, May 19, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (9)


9 Comments:
At May 19, 2006, Blogger michele said...

Thanks for the post and welcome to the group. Did you see your place of honor in the sidebar on the Blogging Chicks Blogroll Metablog? It's yours for as long as there is a Blogging Chicks Blogroll.

 
At May 19, 2006, Blogger Robin said...

Hey Michele, I was over at Blogging Chicks posting to YOU. And, no, I had missed my "spot" (and yes, I'm feelin' the lovin'). Because I found BC from your "Life Under the Sun" blog, I missed the 100th blog push. Which made it that much sweeter when I got your email--it was a complete surprise, and at my age, those kind of surprises are welcome. Thanks for getting my weekend off to a GREAT start!

p.s. is that your baby picture? too cute!

 
At May 19, 2006, Blogger michele said...

Yes, it is my baby picture and thanks. It's the safest picture I could put up. Though I also have a 4 or 5 year old picture that I can put up when I'm tired of that one.

BTW, I'm glad you didn't know about the promotion. I like that it was a surprise. No one even mentioned the promotion so I don't think too many people thought it was a big deal.

 
At May 22, 2006, Blogger Chris Monroe said...

Robin, participating in some online posting at a few strategic sites will definitely boost traffic to your blog. You might want to consider that. If you'd like, I can make a suggestion or two. :)

 
At May 23, 2006, Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Congrats on being the 100th!

Another blogging chick,
Kim from Hiraeth

 
At May 27, 2006, Blogger michele said...

Hey, I just checked your technorita ranking and you are 59,899. Woohoo what a jump!

 
At October 11, 2006, Blogger Malissa said...

cool:) And this is where I "found" you;)

 
At October 12, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

Ive seen you on the sidebar of the chicks site...
Jealous, was I.

 
At October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool!
I hope that boosted traffic for you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Eleventyseven ... again :)
Just BE
What a GREAT start for eleventyseven!
11t7 Family Groupies
God "blessed" me for biting me tongue
"Paychecks"
Bloggers are just obnoxious
Made me smile, so it's blog-worthy
A conversation with Thomas
I can stay in Tennessee now.....


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: