Monday, January 15
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Have you not noticed that I haven't updated "here" in over a week?? Of course there are multiple reasons for that (the past week of TypePad posts explain....:/), but for those of you who check in on Pensieve, it's PAST time to update your Bloglines or bookmarks or whatever reader you use with my new TypePad website, Pensieve. The site is still under construction...now THAT will be a s l o w work in progress, I'd rather write than play techie. But I do miss my custom template, so expect some design changes, not nearly as fast as I'd like 'em. That's where I'll be writing from now on (until in about a year, I probably decide to try the newest "latest and greatest").

I'm kind of bummed about losing my stellar rating in Technorati....I remember when I was one in about 2 million, and then that went down to somewhere in the 5,000s....and, hmmmmm, I guess I need to let Michele over at Blogging Chicks know I've moved.

For those of you who recently "googled" or "yahooed" or "dogpiled" or whatever-searched me and found me using keywords like "caramel machiatto breve calories, cute coffee mug, Dunkin' Donuts, words of encouragement, becoming a minimalist, uvula stuck to your tonsils (thanks, Susan), really disgusting things, Le Cruset, when the cat's away the mice will play, ladybug infestation, unzipped pants, pretty feet, polished toenails, sweet hot mama, pink leopard suitcases, Robin likes to dance, alligators in Kiawah, mintless toothpaste, alanis morissette, Jackie Kennedy, lyrics for Casting Crowns, Eleventyseven or Underoath songs, snorting from laughing so hard, disinfect your kitchen drawer after a mouse, death is not the worst thing, best piecrust, tiny shower remodels, barbie tampons (?????), what fun gag gift can be made from Maxi-Pads, or the meaning of PENSIEVE", you may or may not find what you're looking for here or at the new place. But you sure made me smile trying with keywords like those (I wish I would've saved ALL the bizarre searches over the past eight months or so...bloggers are FREAKS!).

Soooo, theorhetically, this is my "last" Blogger post, but I'm not deleting the site. 1) I still haven't been able to transfer my old posts, and 2) I don't want someone else to capture the URL! and 3) I'm still partial to Susie's design :).

Ciao for now, see you over at TypePad!

  Into the pensieve on Monday, January 15, 2007
  Your thoughts, please (6)


6 Comments:
At January 15, 2007, Blogger Carol said...

It's a very nice design, too.

Let me know if you need help moving. I think you'll enjoy TypePad.

 
At January 15, 2007, Blogger Pamela said...

I still have both blogs on my bloglines... and when you light up - I clicky clicky. (Pavlov's theory, I guess)

 
At January 15, 2007, Blogger Susan in va said...

Still. Every day. Someone finds themselves at "Are We There Yet?" searching for answers about their sticky uvulas. And now that you have typed it on your site, they will be coming to you, too.

P.S. I covet this template. I wish I could steal it from you ;) But I would be breaking 20% of the Commandments in one fell swoop. Probably wouldn't be in my best interest.

 
At January 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Changed my sidebar AND my blogroll -- sorry it took me so long...

 
At January 19, 2007, Blogger Holly Schwendiman said...

Thanks for the reminder! My blogroll is updated with the new link. ;o)

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

 
At March 09, 2007, Blogger Gina Conroy said...

I switched from blogger to Wordpress a month or so ago and my Technerati ratings dropped way down. Not to mention all the emails I had to send to friends and webrings to change my links. Not sure I got them all.

It was a hassle, but worth it, and my custom template transfered with the help of a friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Mixed up?
Because I said so, that's why!
Free to a good home
Smile.....
Gimme a break.......
Nothing odd about these...well, maybe...
Holiday Randomries
Mama's Packin' Heat
For God so loved the world....
Happy Festivus!


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: