Tuesday, September 5
I n t e r e s t i n g . . .
I picked this up from Yvonne quite by accident. I visited her blog after a recent comment, but since one of my kids needed the computer, I minimized it to come back to later. Voila! When I returned, it was on a page from like January. Anyhoo, I thought this was cool and the stuff a fun, simple post is made of.

Be amazed...perhaps for the first time EVAH--I actually chose ONE THING and, although tempted, did not even sneak a pick at the very close runner up.

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.


What Pattern Is Your Brain?

  Into the pensieve on Tuesday, September 05, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (2)


2 Comments:
At September 06, 2006, Blogger Claudia said...

That is really cool!

 
At September 06, 2006, Blogger M J said...

I'm afraid to know what my brains pattern would be. I killed it in my early 20's...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Could YOU relax???
On holiday......
Words of encouragement
Tell me what you REALLY think
No Blog for YOU! >:(
A moment of beauty
Suggestions?
Carnival Time
"Darned If We Do, Darned If We Don't"
Writing from the heart


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: