Monday, October 2
Warm & Fuzzy
My week's off to a good start. Since Monday's are statistically the highest-rated day for heart attacks, I'll take it with a smile.

The boys had good sports weekends (Stephen scored five goals over the course of a weekend soccer tourney--two wins, one loss; and Thomas recovered an onside kick, although his team played valiantly in a losing cause.). Yesterday was one of those good/bad/smokin' finish days, it'd make a decent post (especially with me playing the Drama Queen), but it's one of those family things, and I think I'll spare airing the laundry. Because I want to stay married. And I don't want my kids shopping the "new mom" store for a replacement...!

Anyways, Kelly's been talking about me behind my back, and I have to say, I LIKE it when that woman does that :). She's a contemplative thinker, a great cheerleader, generous in thinking of others, and an open and positive writer. Check out my right sidebar, I have a new button-thingy thanks to her :). She's ONE of the reasons I'm high steppin' today.

The OTHER reason is pictured at your left. Thanks to Jules @ Everyday Mommy I have a new header, and soon, thanks to Susie at Bluebird Blogs you won't recoginze "PENSIEVE" when you visit. Getting excited.....! Stay tuned, I'll be serving something yummy :D.

P.S. Does ANYBODY know how to spell "cercie"? "Sircee"? "Sursey"? You know, a little surprise you weren't expecting. I just GOTTA know how to spell it.

Want further info about surcies? Be sure to visit my current blog by CLICKING HERE :).

  Into the pensieve on Monday, October 02, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (9)


9 Comments:
At October 02, 2006, Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

I can't wait to see your new header! Jules and Susie are amazing!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

 
At October 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie - your vocabulary's a lot broader than mine. Or else you're just makin' stuff up.

I'd spell it

s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e ;)

Can't wait to see your new look!
Congratulations - have a super week.

Kelly

 
At October 02, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Can't wait to see the new you!

 
At October 02, 2006, Blogger Susan in va said...

I've heard of "Circe" from Greek mythology - I think she was a sorceress. I've never heard the word outside of that context. Boo. I can't help.

I can't wait to see the new Pensieve - I'm jealous!

 
At October 02, 2006, Blogger Robin said...

I swear this is a word...it's GOT TO BE A WORD! I've been using it for 25 years........

 
At October 02, 2006, Blogger Malissa said...

cool! For bluebird does she come up with the artwork for you?

You'll have to let me (us)know how the process works and what you did. I've been thinking about it but I wasn't overly into paying for it right now.

 
At October 02, 2006, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Gee whiz - you are just getting tons of kudos right and left, top and bottom!!! Congrats on the free coffee, perfect post, awesome header - Okay, I am getting jealous....I need to start writing about really good chocolate.

 
At October 03, 2006, Blogger Susannah said...

Looking forward to your new look! We'll be able to walk into a room together, and we won't be wearing the same outfit anymore. (But great minds do think alike!)

 
At September 03, 2007, Blogger Robin said...

http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/2017096/20499184

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Coffee.....J a v a l i c i o u s!!
Cats...Love 'em? Hate 'em? Doesn't matter....
Take this quick test
I'll soon be shifting gears, but for now...
A limerick or two...
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, Part Three
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, Part Two
Hit and run
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenad...
No presents necessary


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: