Tuesday, June 13
Nectar of the gods.....
and their aroma, as well.

I'm talking coffee here....Mmmmmmmmm
De-li-ci-ou-so-GOOD!!

I just opened a new package of Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend and the hypnotic fragrance cast its spell usually reserved for my early morning, personal wake-up call. Can't you see the cartoon image of a character sniffing something absolutely heavenly and being lifted off her feet and floating to whereever the smell originates? That was me just now. I pre-set the coffee for automatic brewing since Tad gets up BEFORE the crack of dawn, and if it wasn't 11:00 p.m., I'd have made a pot right now.

We actually have a coffee subscription so Dunkin' Donuts is shipped directly to our door. The only store in our area closed during the past year, and although we first went into DTs, we were gratefully rescued by the world-wide-web. If you haven't tried it, you must, and soon!

When I was looking for a Dunkin' Donuts image just now, I came across this. Oh, my, it was funny to me, you gotta click the link. Not current but a little levity. Also came across this. Another dated post from a blogger I don't know, but the page spoke to me...especially with the aroma still wafting as I write.

Ah, already looking forward to the morning.

  Into the pensieve on Tuesday, June 13, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (4)


4 Comments:
At June 14, 2006, Blogger Karmyn R said...

I'm not a coffee drinker - never liked the taste - not that I don't LOVE caffeine though -

However, a local chain here in Oregon, called Coffee People has this coffee drink I will sip on occasion: Velvet Hammer - coffee, Mexican chocolate, and cinnamon. LOVE IT!

I make my husband drink whatever is cheapest at Costco....poor guy.

 
At June 26, 2006, Blogger michele said...

Not a coffee drinker either, I like their vanilla chai and I also think their bagels are good.

We have 2 in driving distance and there are 3 by my kids' school.

 
At October 12, 2006, Blogger Malissa said...

mmmm coffee!!!

See another thing we have in common--are you my long lost sister?

;)

 
At October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely drink coffee, though the occassional latte is soothing.
I found out during days of marathon meetings earlier this month that grinding beans & brewing isn't necessary to get that caffine out of coffee -- we passed around the chocolate covered roasted coffee beans and were perfectly happy with the caffine high :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

While the cat's away, the mice will play
I'll be back...
You KNOW I like to win...
FIVE THINGS
The one thing I can't say "no" to
Community over coffee
Randomries
That husband of mine...
Soapboxes, Shopping and Camera Phones
Determination


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: