Thursday, June 1
FIVE THINGS
Thanks to Kailani for this tag. Now you've seen it, now you're IT!

For my "friends" who read but don't blog, this would be a FUN one for y'all to post a comment to;).

Five Things in My Fridge

Butter (margarine, too, but that's nothin' more than a butter-wannabe)
Half & Half
Sourdough bread starter
Three different types of mustard
Tropicana Pineapple/Orange juice (which we can't find in this God-forsaken city ANYWHERE...actually bought this at the beach!)

Five Things in My Closet

Orange shoes (yes, more than one pair, just look at my icon du jour & this)
Bocce ball & Badmitten sets (why aren't they outside?)
My "princess" dress (she's waiting for the next opportunity to come out of the closet ;) )
Clothes I have an emotional attachment to (insane--some of my favorite outfits of my kids', the fancy lingerie I wore on my honeymoon, vintage pieces of my mom's (who died when I was 11) ). Bargains (aka junk I think I'll need for some reason in the future but was on sale for a really, really good price)

Five Things in My Purse (for me, aka the abyss....now, this one would not make my Youniquely Woman friends very proud)

6 tubes of lipstick (funny how I rarely apply, & definitely more rarely, re-apply)
A sewing kit (I subscribe to the Boy Scout motto: Be prepared!)
Matches (for the reason above)
Chocolate, gum & mints (ditto plus you never know when you might really need some foodibles)
Receipts, coupons & TRASH (anything I might actually need will probably have been thrown away by accident)

Five Things in My Car

Various articles of clothing my children shed and "forget" to take inside (MUCH worse when school is going on and they beginning stripping uniform pieces as soon as they get in the car)
Four books (that # changes daily, lol)
Cell phone charger & ear piece (supposed to make me a safe driver;) )
A picnic blanket (that is, IF Tad hasn't taken it out (that's an on-going battle); this is a GREAT thing to leave in 'cause you never know when you might need one....once again, that Boy Scout motto thing)
Swiss army knife, Leatherman tool, nail file, & yeah, I think we've had need for all more than once (my van would never pass through an airport metal detector)

  Into the pensieve on Thursday, June 01, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (2)


2 Comments:
At June 01, 2006, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Glad to see you put in the collapsible sidebar - looks great!

And Chocolate in the purse - LOVE IT! (except, I had to quit doing that - the chocolate melted out of the wrapper and all over the inside of my purse - horrible to clean.)

 
At October 11, 2006, Blogger Malissa said...

cool! sourdough starter! Do you keep it going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

The one thing I can't say "no" to
Community over coffee
Randomries
That husband of mine...
Soapboxes, Shopping and Camera Phones
Determination
I figured it out!
PENSIEVE explained...for the newbies
Girls just wanna have fun.........
Eleventyseven ... again :)


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: