Friday, September 8
LOVED this!!!
I don't read all my email forwards these days, hope I haven't missed any I would've liked as much as this one. This chick-a-rita "gets it" (even if she's only make believe) :).

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "H-m-m, " she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEAH!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly....... Leave the rest to God.

.....the joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh. 8:10

Photo credit: AllPosters.com


  Into the pensieve on Friday, September 08, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (8)


8 Comments:
At September 08, 2006, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Now that will help get anyone out of a funk.....even me :)

 
At September 08, 2006, Blogger Debs said...

Wise words and Thank you for sharing them :)

 
At September 08, 2006, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Spot on!!!

 
At September 08, 2006, Blogger willowtree said...

Yes, thanks, they were very clever words. I wonder if she wants to sell her hairdryer?

 
At September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you "Love It"...Attitude is everything. Thank you for sharing.

 
At September 09, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

har har har har har har har

I'm laughing toooo much.

BUT,I'm fearful that tomorrow it will be me!!!

 
At September 09, 2006, Blogger Susannah said...

LOL. Worthy of an e-mail forward. Thanks! Here we go... copy. and. paste.

 
At September 14, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks for encouraging word
yes.. heading to California. Driving

It's easy to seem all together on two-dimensional level.

In the real dimension I show the signs of stres... stomach aches, tears, insomnia...

We've been listening alot to Ortega: Give me Jesus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

Enough
Me likey, me surprise-y
I n t e r e s t i n g . . .
Could YOU relax???
On holiday......
Words of encouragement
Tell me what you REALLY think
No Blog for YOU! >:(
A moment of beauty
Suggestions?


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: