Tuesday, December 12
OH! MY! WORD!!
I've always thought I had LOTS of personality (very self-aware, you know), but never realized I had LOTS of personalitIES--of all the hilarious ways people managed to google and find my blog, this one takes the cake, it's even better than "pink leopard suitcases" or "what do bloody boogers mean?":

December 12th 200609:44:26 AMopenconversation.blogspot.com/2006/11/you-move-you-lose.html
www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=multiple personalities cybil&btnG=Search

I don't need to read blogs. I don't need to write posts. For entertainment, I just need to read my stat checker!

Do I really sound like three shades of crazy when I write???? Wait...don't answer that! But do tell me your wackiest referral :).

P.S. Great...just GREAT! Now, I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Look at this one (YIKES!)...and the search brought them HERE???

December 12th 200610:27:39 AMopenconversation.blogspot.com/2006/09/limerick-or-two.html
search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=What are the words to the lymerick%2C There once was a man from Nantucket%3F&FORM=MSNH

For the record, the post they hit was one of the most fun ones I've ever enjoyed, and no, no mention of the man from Nantucket. Check it out here--you will NOT want to skip the comments:)!

Man, I need to walk away from the light.......!

  Into the pensieve on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
  Your thoughts, please (9)


9 Comments:
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

Here's a few recent ones:

"how long will a tuna sandwich stay good in the fridge"
"raccoon detergent"
"Ben Franklin and no shoes or socks "
"people, doing bird calls by farting"

(what the heck?)

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Robin said...

Pamela, when I got the email notice of your comment (while I was writing my little heart out), I KNEW this was you before seeing your name :). I do NOT wanna know what kind of birds come running when THAT happens!

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Susan in va said...

Here are a few of my recent ones:

"Freaky fake spiders"
"remove vaseline"
"dangerous cell phone cartoon photos" ??
"chop sue wake up"

and the most popular one? I get hits for this on a DAILY basis:

"uvula stuck to tonsil"

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Susan in va said...

Oops! I messed up that link :( Let me try that again:

"uvula stuck to tonsil"

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Robin said...

Susan, apparently it's reached epidemic proportions! lol

 
At December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never get any misdirected searches, they usually find what they were looking for,(no matter how strange the search). Except the one time some guy from Harvard was searching for Trevi Fountain, the post was about my best friend barfing in a sink.

Susan, I remember that one, and I remember thinking that would get hits. Now Robin will too.

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Robin said...

WT, I remember it well (gag). Such imagery, it stayed for days! And Susan, after reading WT's comment, I remember Thomas asking a while back, "Can you look at my throat? I think my ubula is swollen, my throat hurts." He meant tonsils. And uvula. HOW THE HECK DOES A KID KNOW WHAT A UVULA/UBULA IS ANYWAY???

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Susan in va said...

HAHAHAHAAA!!! Sounds like he's smarter than me! At least he didn't call it a "patella"!

 
At December 12, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

I decided to google the bird call - and I was the 240something one down.

Someone really wanted to know to page down that far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





Please click the red pensieve...it's my current blogging spot!

My Photo Name:
Robin

Location:
10-a-c

Married to my college sweet-heart :)...three GREAT kids I'm not selling to the circus today...I LOVE to laugh (& smile often)...love to read & cook, hate to shop (unless the store is very small and doesn't leave me dazed and confused). I'm scared of flying so although I'd like to travel more, I don't.

I've been pleasantly surprised to find life in my 40s to be an amazing time of transformation & discovery--of self, others, creation and the Creator.

Here's a partial explanation for my Blog title. I think it'd be cool if they really existed.

A Pensieve is a stone basin.... [One] can extract his or her own memories and place them in the Pensieve, especially to relieve the mind when it becomes too flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within...

A Pensieve first appears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

For the complete explanation, see
my 2/17/06 post.

My complete profile

It's Not Easy Being Green
A Barrel of Laughs
It was SUPPOSED to be a SLEEPOVER...
I'm a thief...
Tagged--Six Weird Things About Me
"Do I look fat in these..."
Time Flies at the Speed of a Bell X-1
Randomries
Wrong Wrong Wrong
Blind Date


A Perfect Post



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogging Chicks []

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
November 2007
January 2008



Header Design by:


Blog Design by:


Powered by: